Farmers' Cooperative Management
This component is designed to support Small holder farmers in enlisting new membership as well as organizing and managing their members. The imbedded tools are designed to assist with registration and basic data collection, improve training, support business planning, market analysis and monitoring of geo-referenced service delivery. The Farmer Cooperative Management System will enable agricultural cooperatives achieve following:
- Central registry of all farmers in the cooperative.
- Central Management of all cooperative members.
- Simplify produce planning with aggregated overview of planned quantities per farmer.
- Plan and monitor production per farmer, crop and field.
- Push best practice agricultural practices to all farmers that belongs to the co-operative.
- Analyze production on a farmer and an aggregated level to identify key productivity drivers.
- Ensure traceability and standards compliance